Mobile Navigation Doesn't work

Hey!

I’m having a little bit of trouble with the mobile navigation of this website. Inside the webflow designer the navbar is working as it should, but as soon as I open the site on mobile (Iphone 14), the navmenu appears without any links.

I have no idea how this happens, any help would be awesome :slight_smile:

https://rijschool-legacy.webflow.io/

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Rijschool Legacy

This is super strange, but I’ve seen things like this quite a few times though. Honestly, as frustrating as it may be, I find I’m usually better off just deleting the navbar and starting from scratch, unless it’s an insanely complex one.

You can even see how in the designer it opens perfect, but in preview it appears just without links - so I’d rule some custom code out as a problem.

Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

I remade the navbar completely, but sadly I have the same issue again. Could it be a bug within webflow itself?

The project doesn’t use any custom code.

Oh wow seriously? Unless there’s something I’m missing, yes it could be a Webflow issue. I didn’t see anything wrong with it, but i didn’t go too in depth.

Hi @Steyn_Jacobs !

You can try rebuilding your navbar without using webflow’s default “navbar” element, using only html tags and webflow dropdowns. To open your mobile menu, create your own webflow interactions.

2 Likes