Menu not showing on mobile interface

The menu shows on the other screens, but when clicking the menu button on mobile it doesn’t come up. I’ve attached a loom screen recording as well.

Screen recording: Webflow - L.S.K Property Management - 7 April 2024 | Loom

Read-only website: Webflow - L.S.K Property Management

hi there Matthew

Thats because you used the prebuilt navbar element from webflow. (which is fine)
But that element is set to change its behaviour to a hamburger menu button. (the 3 lines)

If you want to change that, select your navbar element, and go to settings. on the bottom you see a lever where you can set on which scale the hamburger shall pop… “Menu icon for” you can change that to mobile only or switch it off completely. ofc you have to fix the styles on mobile after doing that.

hope that helps :slight_smile:

I’ve set the “menu icon for” to the phone as intended, but there is still no menu. How do i go about adding one? The add link button just drops a link in the middle of the screen but not in the menu.

Hi @matthewLSK - there’s a few other tweaks that’ll need to be made, but I believe the main problem causing this is up the chain from the ‘combine-nav3_menu’ class and in the ‘navbar’ class itself - see attached - where overflow is set to HIDDEN on tablet/mobile views.

Changing this to VISIBLE made the menu appear for me on mobile/tablet.

1 Like

Worked, thank you so much

1 Like