Does anyone have info/tutorial on how to use the Map widget available in the toolbar? It’s not very intuitive and need a little guidance. Thanks
I don’t think there’s a video.
- create a section
- add the map widget to the section
- select the map on the screen to make it the active element
- click on the gear (settings) icon (upper right)
- enter an address in the map settings address field
- enter some text into the tooltip
that’s basically it
here’s a video
Thank you. Very helpful. Any idea if we can add multiple points on the same map? And if so, how.
The map widget only allows 1 point on the map.
I have 1 customer with 11 locations - so I couldn’t do the webflow map widget.
Try Snazzy Maps.
See this thread.