Map component shows empty map in preview mode

Hi, when i’m in preview, i can’t see the content or use the map

I want to know if this only affects preview mode or will it be like this when i publish my site

i saw this in the forum but with no answer Map doesn't displaying correctly in modal, only buttons are visible - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks!

preview site: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/perfilesrey?preview=4251fa9cc3d0e5f6482b4d785b97a22e

Hi @davidvillarreal96, thanks for the report, could you share the published site link?

is the preview link okay (i edited it) or do i need to publish it?

Hi @davidvillarreal96, The published link is what I am looking for if you can share it. If you want to PM that to me, it is ok also.

This may be behavior related to recent events with the google maps change, so it is ok to send that to support for us to take a look: support@webflow.com

Thanks in advance!

I published it and the maps work fine! thanks, here it is if you need to take a look http://perfilesrey.webflow.io/

Hi @davidvillarreal96, I don’t see any maps, was this on the home page?

Yes, you need to click in SUCURSALES"

Hi @davidvillarreal96, yes, working fine on my end on the published site. I am going to keep the bug open but make it unlisted, and take a further look at the maps in preview. Once I have more info, I will update you.

Thanks so much for the info!

Hi @davidvillarreal96 I took a peek but the map component appears to load correctly for me (while in preview mode).

I did see a Google Maps API warning tho (will investigate):

Google Maps API warning: SensorNotRequired Error Messages  |  Maps JavaScript API  |  Google for Developers

In the meantime, can you please confirm if this is still causing trouble for you? If so, can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome for Developers

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.