Google Map does not appear

Hi there,

I have a contact page which includes a Google Map widget. Though instead of seeing the map, all I get is a blank gray rectangle. I’ve tried on multiple devices and browsers.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Hi @eliorhelos

Can you please send me the following so I can take a closer look?
• Description of what you’re experiencing (include names of site, pages, elements, classes, interactions, etc)
• Your read-only link: Share a read-only link | Webflow University
• Examples of what you’re experiencing (Screenshots of issue: Learn web design with free video courses and tutorials | Webflow University or (even better) a GIF taken with LiceCap: Cockos Incorporated | LICEcap - Make sure to show the whole screen for context)
• Environment info that you’re experiencing trouble on (include your exact browser version, device model, operating system version, etc)

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Also, are you getting any errors in the developer console on the published site?

Link is for help topic (Learn web design with free video courses and tutorials | Webflow University) is broken, and redirects to http://help.webflow.com. I also suggest adding/consolidating the instructions into https://help.webflow.com/article/how-to-report-a-bug-to-webflow

Thanks for the quick response @PixelGeek,

• I have a contact page which I want to show a map of the area I am located in (not a specific area, though a map of Los Angeles, California).

• The published URL for the page is: Elior Helose - Contact

• My read-only: Webflow - Elior Helose

• Iv’e tried to view the map on a Dell PC, Dell Laptop (both with Windows 10), iPhone 6 (Latest iOS) Nexus 6. (Latest OS). Used Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE.

Try changing the zoom level of the map in the designer, it seems to force the map to display.

@cyberdave Got the hint from console, seems like zoom wasn’t set on published site:

2 Likes

Sir, you’ve done it again.
Changing the zoom did help.

Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.