Low code architecture question

Hi,

I’ve been using Webflow for the last few months and love it. Now, I would like to take it to the next level but got stuck.

What I would like to create is a web application. Users should be able to register and login. Then, they will go to their personal dashboards where they specify a lot of information via smart forms. This is where it gets tricky, the information the user specifies should be stored in a central place such as AirTable. Moreover, we need logic on our forms. For instance, when you select “no” in question 3, you skip questions 4 and go straight to question 5. Furthermore, users should be able to save and resume later (logout, login, continue) and also edit previously responses.

I’ve already tried a lot already.

Webflow + Memberstack

gets the user login part done.
Not sure how to add smart forms connected to Airtable yet. I tried Typeform + AirTable + Zapier. The amount of data the user needs to specify. The one question per page format of TypeForm is not ideal.

AirTable + Stacker
Easiest solution for now. However, I don’t know how to add complex form logic. Additionally, this would be a standalone app whereas an integrated app into webflow would be preferred.

Other tools I’m considering:
JotForm
GravityFlow

Any tips from the community?