I am very new to Webflow, and I was hoping to get some information and documentation on how Webflow’s architecture is designed. I have a couple of goals in mind as I primarily deal with large and enterprise customers, and my first step before jumping in head-first is to get some feedback and knowledge transfer on where to start looking.
- Can I extend the CMS and create my own custom Widgets and Modules?
- Can Webflow be used in a decoupled manner with other systems?
- Is it possible to integrate and build connectors from other solutions?
- Does Webflow follow MACH principles? (Microservice, API-first, Cloud, Headless)
- Is there a roadmap listed anywhere?
Any help here would be amazing,
Have a great one,