Looking for developer for creating/starting a website

Hi, I am quite new in webflow and I need a developer for starting the website.
I have a CMS plan and core. I need to create a landing page with two different home pages for two different (but similar) services.
The idea is to use the same domain for the landing page and then have 2 services clickable going each one to a home page. Is that possible to do? I have tried CMS with templates but couldn’t figure it out. I have the idea for the design and started creating it on webflow but I feel I am not enough savy for developing the project and building the landing and first 2 home pages. Anyone can help me and give an approximate time/hours required?
Thank you.

Hello @northto,

I have gone through your requirement and yes it is possible to create a landing(splash) page to redirect 2 clickable pages.

Kindly reach out to me to discuss this more in detail via Rishabh@plaxonic.com

Best Regards,
Rishabh

Hey North

I have sent you a private message.

Best,

Elisa

Hello @northto

I would be glad to assist you with this work and send you the PM Please check

Best Regards
Alan Jones

Hello,There
Hope you are doing well
I have read all your requirement and can surely assist you with the same.
Let’s connect and discuss further about it in details.

Waiting for your reply
Thanks & Regards
Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com

Hello @northto
I would like to help you creating website. Just sent you a PM.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Amanda J.

Hi North,

I recently came across your post about needing a Webflow developer, and I wanted to reach out and express my interest in helping you with your project.

I apologize for the late response, but I always keep my eye out for interesting Webflow projects, and yours definitely caught my attention.

I have 4 years of experience in Webflow design/development and have helped clients build various types of websites.

I’d love to learn more about your specific requirements and see how I can assist you in achieving your goals with Webflow. I’m confident that I can bring my expertise and passion to create a website that you’ll be proud of.

Would you be open to a quick call or a free consultation to discuss your project in more detail? I’m available at your convenience, and you can reach me at [dipak@reddensoft.com] [ skype- dipak.tewary1].

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Hey,

I’d be delighted to help you with your project. Creating a landing page with two different home pages for distinct services and using the same domain is absolutely possible in Webflow.

I understand that you’ve started with the design, and I’m here to assist with the development and implementation. To better gauge the scope of the project and provide you with an estimate, could you please share more details about the design you have in mind and any specific functionalities you’d like to incorporate? Additionally, if you can provide me with the design elements you’ve created so far, that would be helpful.

Once I have a clearer picture of your vision, I can offer a more accurate estimate of the time/hours required for the project. Rest assured, I’ll work efficiently to bring your design to life while ensuring it aligns with your expectations.

Feel free to share any specific design ideas, preferences, or additional features you’d like to include. I’m here to collaborate with you and make the development process as smooth as possible.

Looking forward to the opportunity to assist you with your Webflow project!