Could I pay someone to help me with my webflow project?

Im struggling so much to make my portfolio on webflow- I have the basics down, but Im having trouble with my project pages because they are apart of a CMS collection but I want each page to be slightly unique. The rich text box is giving me barely any creative freedom to show each case study. I feel like I always do things that somehow mess everything else up. I would only need a few hours- maybe $45 an hour? Once I learn how to do what I want to do I can do the rest myself.

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Emily McClain UX

Hi Emily, there are some techniques you can use to do that, I’ll share a cloneable I did that gives you some approaches for variant collection page & collection item layouts.

The rich text area is another good area to expand capability, have a look at Finweet’s powerful rich text, and the Refokus rich text enhancer for some tools there.

If you’re wanting a coder / mentor to help you setup some of the features and learn how to use & configure them effectively, give me a shout.

Hey @Emily_McClain …Happy to help, reach out to me at omkar@kraftysocio.com

Hello,Emily
Hope you are doing well
We would love to assist you with the same.
Let’s connect and discuss about it in details.
In the meantime please visit our company’s website:https://www.ibrinfotech.com/

waiting for your response
Thanks & Regards
Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com

Hi,

I recently came across your post about needing a Webflow developer, and I wanted to reach out and express my interest in helping you with your project.

I apologize for the late response, but I always keep my eye out for interesting Webflow projects, and yours definitely caught my attention.

I have 4 years of experience in Webflow design/development and have helped clients build various types of websites.

I’d love to learn more about your specific requirements and see how I can assist you in achieving your goals with Webflow. I’m confident that I can bring my expertise and passion to create a website that you’ll be proud of.

Would you be open to a quick call or a free consultation to discuss your project in more detail? I’m available at your convenience, and you can reach me at [dipak@reddensoft.com] [ skype- dipak.tewary1].

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon!