Looking for a Webflow Ninja

Hello Webflow Ninjas :slightly_smiling:

My name is Tomas and I am building a business. I need 1 landing page built using webflow.
I have ideas for website layout, colour palette and structure.

I am looking for a professional webflow freelancer who could turn these ideas into reality.

If you can do it, please let me know.

2 Likes

@convidesign I’d be more than happy to build a site on webflow for you, just send me an email to contact@unotek.co and we can set something up!

Hi Tomas @convidesign,

We’d love to partner with you on this project, supporting your newly launched business in Webflow. As a brand and digital agency, we love the Webflow Platform for our team, and our Client teams.

Can we setup a quick chat to learn more? Get to know us • www.rno1.com

Cheers,

RNO1 | brand + digital agency

Hello,
My name is Scott Van Zandt. I am the owner of SVZ Design, a web development and graphic design company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota & Lake Tahoe, CA. Our small creative team creates beautiful web apps, websites, graphic design work, social media strategies, SEO, digital content and more. The team is made up of myself; a full-stack web designer/developer, Anika our marketing Strategist & copywriter, and Natasha our creative director/lead graphic designer . Our mission is to give you the best customer service and support possible no matter the location while delivering you a complete and polished professional design.

Please contact me for a free consultation & free website mock-up with absolutely no obligation.

I can work on a project to project basis for affordable prices producing extraordinary work.

Scott Van Zandt
svzdesign@svz-design.com