Localizing a template

Hey everyone,
I am very new to the Webflow system, and I am trying to build a website for an Alternative Medicine clinic. I found a pretty fitting template for this (although a bit too robust), but I want to translate all contents to Hebrew.

1. Since it’s an RTL language - will I need to manually change the site’s design?
  2. Is there any way to automatically translate everything without needing to subscribe monthly to the localize service? I don’t have any use for the English language, I only need Hebrew content.
  3. Do you think I’m better off with a different solution that provides better support for Hebrew?

Thanks for any help!

1 Like

Hey Matan, to answer your questions:

1. To build your Webflow site in an RTL language like Hebrew, go to Settings → Localization, and set your primary locale to Hebrew, as shown in this 18sec clip:

This will automatically set the website direction to RTL. Depending how good the code is, you will likely need to fix a few Static CSS Properties (f.e. margin-left/-right)

1. You can machine-translate Secondary Locales even on a free plan. But since you’re using only Hebrew as a Primary Locale, you have to manually translate the content.

2. Webflow is as good as it gets with supporting RTL languages.

At some point, if you wanna go Multilanguage (f.e. English-Hebrew), I recommend my RTL CSS system RTLflow 2.0 - it’s a Styleguide that you can clone for free:

Hope this helps!