JavaScript not exported for offline

Please I designed a website with webflow and the JavaScript files aren’t working offline after exporting the code. All my interactions stop working when I’m not connected to the internet… What I designed is supposed to be used offline like a presentation offline website.

Please I need urgent help with this

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hey! You’d need to adjust and download/locally link to the javascript files. Any javscript loaded on a webflow site is loading from a CDN to ensure fast global load times.

1 Like

Any ideas on how I can download this JavaScript files? So they can work directly with my offline site?

I believe you need to download and properly reference jQuery loading from a local file on each page of your site. Trying to think if there is an easy way to show an example.

1 Like

Okay here’s an example:

1. At the bottom of every webflow .html file for your site you’ll see this script loaded:
<script src="https://d3e54v103j8qbb.cloudfront.net/js/jquery-3.5.1.min.dc5e7f18c8.js?site=63fbc6c8c30a1d36285551fc" type="text/javascript" integrity="sha256-9/aliU8dGd2tb6OSsuzixeV4y/faTqgFtohetphbbj0=" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
  1. Below it you’ll see webflow loading a local javascript file like this:
<script src="js/webflow.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
  1. Download the latest minified version of jquery (right-click this link and select Save Link As…) Save this file into the js folder inside your exported project code.

2. Replace the script referenced in step 1 with a local reference like seen in step 2 that points to the relative location of your local copy of jquery

<script src="js/jquery-3.6.4.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

That should do the trick. But no promises haha.

*You’ll need to do this on every page of your Webflow project

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help, it worked.