Issue with using Rich-Text Element & Pulling from CMS

Hello, so I have Collection Page where I am pulling Shopify embed codes for two separate buttons from the CMS. The top button for General Admission works perfectly fine, but the second button, is causing issues.

When I pull in the Rich-text element to it’s container, everything’s ready to go, but the moment I choose to Get the Text from my CMS form, the Rich-text element disappears. I cannot position it on the page and the element "tag is shown on the entire top left of the Designer tool. I’ve deleted it and tried to redo the process over and over, but nothing works. This isn’t the first time I’ve had this issue with a Rich Text Element pulling from the CMS, but the first time, Webflow eventually began to behave properly, so I chalked it up to some sort of glitch.

Anyone willing to help?

Here is my public share link: [LINK
(how to access public share link)

Can you confirm that you are running your browser extension free or in icognito mode?

No, I am running Chrome, but not in Incognito mode.

Well, if you have any extensions start your debug by disabling them.

Disabled all of my extensions, including the Webflow extension, but I still have the same issue when I refresh and try again. I tried to edit using Safari, as well- same issue

Probably has something to do with the fact that there is zero data for that field on all your records. You would probably have to be viewing a record that has some.

1 Like

Wow, you were right. It was there, but I think I had deleted it when reconfiguring. Thank you ever so much for saving the day.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.