Issue with iframeresize.js and Webflow animations

Hello everyone,

I’m using iframeresize.js to embed the content of a static page, designed to showcase a custom section in a case study, into a CMS dynamic page. The goal is to have the power of CMS plus the ability to customize the presentation for that section. However, I’m running into an issue where the animations on my Webflow site freeze when they’re inside the iframe.

I’m pretty happy with the progress so far; the page loads and resizes just fine, but as soon as it gets to the first element animated with a scrolling effect, it hesitates for half a second and then freezes. A regular iframe without the iframeresize.js library runs the Webflow animation fine, but I can’t manage to make it work with the resize script attached to it.

I’ve tried disabling iframeresize.js when the mouse hovers over the iframe, but that didn’t seem to work. I’m not sure what else to try.

Has anyone else experienced this issue when using iframeresize.js with Webflow animations on a CMS page? And if so, were you able to find a solution?

Here’s a link to the CMS Dynamic Page
for reference: Iframe is question has the class: CS–iFrame_static_embed
And a link to the static page that I’m embebing in the iframe (with Animations)

I’d really appreciate any help or advice on this issue. Thank you in advance for your help!

Here is my public share link: emotran.com | Halo42 Case Study
(how to access public share link)