Issue implementing finsweet CMSfilter

Hello,
I am having some strange issues while trying to implement the cmsfilter on a collection for a gallery website I’m putting together for someone. I want to be able to filter the paintings by availability. To my knowledge I have added all the attributes correctly. However, when I open the staging site and click either checkbox, everything in the collection disappears. when I uncheck it again, it does not come back.

Is it conflicting with the custom script I am running in my body?

I currently do not have the “availability” field set for every item, as I wanted to test the finsweet cmsfilter solution first before entering it for every item in the collection. Until now I have been using a switch to mark if an item is sold or not, but it didn’t seem like switches are a compatible field to filter by with this cmsfilter tool.

Thank you in advance and please let me know if I can provide any additional information.

Here is my public share link: Webflow - Art-by-wyatt

The problem is that you don’t have the items you’re trying to filter (i.e. - your collection list or wrapper titled “c-collection”) inside the form block or form.

The CMS collection you’re trying to filter must be inside the form block, and the form or form block must have the cms-filters attribute set.

Drag your collection list into the form block, and you should be good to go.