Is it possible to add an table?

Can i add an table to my site?

For now you can only add EMBED Object to the project and type the whole <table>...</table> stuff by hand.

Oh thank you! I didnt know that!

Weā€™re gonna be adding basic elements like tables and lists after we add multiple page support. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@thesergie will you be making separate html files for each page? Or maybe it will be more like the ā€˜header-footerā€™ trick I already said about somewhere on this forum?

@bartekkustra Weā€™re going to have ā€œmaster pagesā€ which will share header and any other element you choose to other pages.

This is written a while ago, is this implemented?, I cannot find anything about it and itā€™s an obvious feature to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tables are really tricky because there are a lot of different elements that we have to ā€œmake editableā€ like all the other HTML5 elements:

<table>
  <tr>
    <th>Header 1</th>
    <th>Header 2</th>
</tr>
<tr>
  <td>row 1, cell 1</td>
  <td>row 1, cell 2</td>
</tr>
<tr>
  <td>row 2, cell 1</td>
  <td>row 2, cell 2</td>
</tr>
</table>

Thatā€™s not to say we wonā€™t want to add it. We want webflow to have all the common HTML tags that a coder would have. So thank you for your patience!

Figured I would rekindle this fire. How are we looking on the table development front Sergie? It would be a beautiful thing to see a table widget or option of some sort down the road. Building columns and adding list elements is not a pretty thingā€¦ Iā€™m just saying.

9 Likes

What happened to this since 2014?

Could anyone comment on this?

Thanks,

Gabriel

3 Likes

Iā€™m interested in this feature as well. I would love it you guys could figure out how to do itā€¦ Do you still have people working on it?

2 Likes

See this thread. This is the solution I have used. Very simple with the embed
How do i create a Table on Webflow?: