Integrating POS and Auth.net

Hello Members,

If anyone could offer assistance it would much appreciated!

My payment gateway is Authorize.net. My company deals with trading cards mainly magic the gathering. With that said we have a lot of small inventory and large number of different categories.

I would love to use WebFlow for our e-commerce, If someone could offer a good POS that works with authorize.net payment gateway it would be much appreciated!

Does Webflow Integrate with Quick book Intuit Point of Sale?

Webflow does not have native integrations. You would need to use Zapier or integromat on another Integration as a service platform.

Integromat has the better webflow ecommerce integration triggers and actions for now.

Quickbooks has one of the most extensive range of zap triggers and actions including line item support. Webflow ecommerce zaps

Is Quickbooks your accounting solution? There is a lot to map out in terms of in store, online & accounting requirements.

You hit it on the head with this comment.

I have not picked an accounting solution yet however one accountant I am thinking about using is suggesting we use quickbooks.

Do you know of anywhere I can find more information on mapping out my store/pos/database/accounting services?

I really like Web-flow but I need to make sure it is going to work with my setup and all my needed integration know Woo-Commerce can do it but I don’t want to use Wordpress.

I don’t really. I’m working on a better planning framework to guide in this area with new clients. Try making a list of of all events in each area such as “New online order” and beside each the actions that need to occur eg “New invoice in QB”. “new customer in QB” etc.

I am with you wanting to use webflow, but if you need authorize.net and solid POS, accounting, customers, inventory integrations you might be best to design in webflow and convert with udesly adapter into a shopify or woo store… maybe

Hi @Michael_Esposito.
Josh from Foxy here. While we don’t have a POS integration, you can build out a web based POS in Webflow for in-person sales. We integrate with Authorize.Net, but we don’t have a card swipe integration (only for Cybersource).

So we may be able to get you most of what you need, all in Webflow. More info can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance.

Thanks,
Josh