Images instead of CMS Collection

Hello everyone !

I hope this is the good place to ask, if not, i’m sorry.

I have an issue, i’m a beginner with webflow and i found a clonable creation that i’d like to use for my site : Infinite Draggable / Scrollable Grid - Webflow

The problem is that I want to add my own images, and then download the code. But I don’t how I can place my own images instead of the CMS ones.

Can anyone bring me light to my issue please ? :slight_smile:

Thank you !

Here is my public share link: [LINK][2]

When? In the designer to view or once you download the CSV and create your own renderer?

Hey, thanks for the answer !

I don’t want to use my own CMS because if my memory is correct, CMS dont work when exporting the code right ?

So I just wanna download my own picture one by one. (I dont know if my explanations are good enough, sorry my english might not be good enough !)

That’s correct.

I don’t understand why if you already have the image? You would have had to uploaded it to get it into the CMS. If what you mean is you want the visitor to “download” the photo you could just link directly to the asset in custom code. So you have an image element you wrap with a link that points to the URL.

I’ll try to explain with pictures, it’ll be easier for me !

I want to achieve something like this (this is the original clonable work) without using CMS

The problem is that when I want to place my own images in my cloned workspace I end up with something like that :

And I can’t manage to have different images like in the original work !

Your link is not valid.

Please include your site’s Read-Only Share Link with your question.
A read-only link allows the community to view your project without making any edits to it and help diagnose your issue or provide feedback.

If your project has custom code or layout issues on the published site, please share that URL/URI as well.

If you don’t use a collection list for the images then you would have to manually insert a valid URL to each one into a custom code embed.

Sorry about that ! I edited my first post.

Oh okay, and I can’t just drag my own ones in the editor ? And will it be good for export ?

Webflow exports assets uploaded. If they are used in the designer, you would also get responsive versions of each as well.

Ok cool that’s nice ! Now I just need to find how to change that code into my image URL