• Image Upload in CMS stops working after uploading about 4 photos

I built an image intensive site and the client has trouble uploading images. Overall, it appears to occur after about 4 images are uploaded. The editor will no longer accept the images, no error, just doesn’t work. I instructed her to open an incognito windows (Chrome) and attempt again. It would again work for 4 images and then she has to close and open a new incognito session to continue uploading images. Does anyone have any idea why this happens in the editor. Obviously something to do with the browser cache, but how do I get this working for her consistently. It is annoying to have to clear the cache/open a new incognito window after every 4 image uploads.

Thanks in advance!

Site:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/nd-heart-gallery?preview=391dcc9cdfaacd82261d1038f69a9edf

Here you can see an image has been selected, but it isn’t marked as green in the upload check.

Hi @Joe_Hoff

Thanks for posting this, this definitely sounds like odd behavior.

I was not able to reproduce this behavior. I was able to successfully upload several images in a row without seeing any error.

Can you please have your client try the following:

1. Ensure their browser is on the most up to date version
  2. Log out of the Editor, clear their browser’s cache, then log back in
  3. Try logging in via a different browser
  4. If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of the Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Could you please let me know what browser version they’re using?

There should be a small share link when they visit the page which they can send to you.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Joe_Hoff

Thank you again for posting about this issue.

After some more testing we were able to reproduce this issue.

We have reported it to the rest of the team for investigation and we hope to have a solution soon.

Thanks for your patience while we look into this — I’ll report back here when I have an update.

1 Like

Hi @Brando,

My client is also experiencing the same issue on their site, hopefully there is a solution soon!

Chris

I am having the same problem for a little while.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.