Image/GIF not appearing

Hi there, hate being a pain - have looked into it myself with no luck so thought I’d post here.

As per the images attached, for some reason in the past 24hrs specific images won’t appear. They come up with what looks to be the broken image icon in the front end and CMS displays. I’d happily re-upload said images, however (as per the image) the options to replace are greyed out.

It is only specific images too, and although the screenshotted is a GIF, another one that has gone down is a PNG with an image very similar above it which is fine.

Any assistance would be great.

Hi @domin8tor, I am sorry to hear about the trouble with the image not appearing. Would you mind sending a mail to support@webflow.com and include some additional information on the report:

• Description of what you’re experiencing (include names of site, pages, elements, classes, interactions, etc)
• Examples of what you’re experiencing (include screenshots, screencasts, gifs, before/after, intended designs, etc)
• Environment info that you’re experiencing trouble on (include your exact browser version, device model, operating system version, etc)

These screenshots are helpful, so if you can include those to your mail to support, it will be very helpful. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

No worries @cyberdave, thanks for getting back in touch.

I have sent the email off now with the further information, cheers again for the prompt response.

Hi @domin8tor, thanks a lot, I have received the info, that is really helpful. I will respond ASAP when I have further info.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.