If hosting my site with webflow can I create a subdomain that redirects to an external site?

Hi,

I was interested in using Webflow to host our new site “www.mysite.com”. We are a holiday company where the third party booking pages we use must be accessed via a subdomain eg “book.mysite.com” and these are hosted elsewhere. So we would need a CNAME record pointing a subdomain out of webflow. Is this possible?

Alternatively I have exported the site and can host it with a different hosting provider but then I lose my dynamic content/ CMS blog page. One of the main reasons I wanted to host with you guys is for ease of updating our blog/ and general website upkeep.

At the moment I am thinking that I might just have to make all my dynamic content static and then export it.

Any suggestions for what you guys think I should do?

Your domain registrar should have options to set the regular domain to point to webflow and make a subdomain point somewhere else. I know godaddy does, you just create the subdomain and do the same cname stuff but have it go elsewhere.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.