So it seems
I cannot “LIKE” an Archived or Closed topic.
I’m seeing a lot of Archived and Closed topics lately
- that have gone nowhere (mostly un-implemented feature requests)
- that I’d “LIKE” to comment on
- or at minimum… “LIKE” a post / response
but I cannot. “LIKE” that is…
Why not ?
Just because a post is Closed or Archived…
- doesn’t mean the post / response is no longer relevant.
Why not LIKE this post if you agree.
You are still able to like a closed topic. See: https://meta.discourse.org/t/what-is-the-difference-between-closed-unlisted-and-archived-topics/51238
Anyway, Wishlist category on this forum is now deprecated. The posts are archived there for reference purposes only (so that you have some time to move/copy your requests over to the new wishlist).
Sam, where is the new wishlist?
The link is on the top nav bar.
Here's an example of a post that someone “wanted to like”…
A webflow user sent me a pm
- (informing me that) they liked / agreed with my post
- and wanted to show support / agreement what the contents of the post
- but they couldn’t respond / like the post.
This is the post in question:
It’s archived. No one can like it / agree with it
- Not even me… who created the post.
- this was first time I had seen @uzzer response (in the post mentioned above)…
- and I was going to respond his response…
but alas... you cannot respond to an archived or closed post. :frowning:
Again - just because a post is old / closed / archived
- doesn’t mean the post is irrelevant.
This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.