I can't seem to get transparent gradients on a DIV Background

Hi guys I’m new at Webflow, I’m on the free version (so no editor). I’m liking it so far. My issue is that I’m having a hard time figuring out how to get a transparent gradient over a background image on a DIV element. As you can see from my screenshot the “Header DIV” is supposed to have the white patern background, but I don’t know how to change the transparency. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Click on the white handle

http://vincent.polenordstudio.fr/snap/lqh6c.jpg

And from the dialog that opens there, set the transparency (on the vertical slider on the right)

Not that is you want to make a black-to-transparent gradient, you need to set both handle as black, one being not transparent, the other being transparent.

1 Like

Thanks for your quick reply @vincent. The answer was right in front of me. I Just needed to double click that slider for the transparent-opacity selector. Perhaps and there should’ve been a (?) which pops up with instructions on that dialog box. Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.