How to work with clients?!

Hey guys, how are y’all doing?!

I’ve recently started working with clients using Webflow but I’m bit stuck in the management side of things. There’s some questions laying around my head and I’ll try to point them all here for help:

1. What is the best pricing plan for working with multiple clients?
2. Is it me who pays the plans? Webflow would charge me monthly, despite me having or not clients. So how I’d go about that? Would I insert in the site package deal the Webflow monthly fees?

If I haven’t made myself clear, please point that out and I’ll try to explain again. I’m really confused about this practical side of working with Webflow.

Thanks a lot for all your help!

Hi,

There are a number of ways you can do this.

If you want to make money on the hosting, then you can decide the profit you want to make per account (for example $10) and add that to Webflow hosting charges. The amount you want to make as profit is entirely up to you. You can also charge more if you offer customer support and edits, and or marketing, etc.

If you do it this way, you would pay Webflow for your own account and your client hosting accounts. You would need your own account, even if you don’t have customers.

If you are not interested in making money of the hosting, you can set the client up directly with their own account.

Hope this helps. Best wishes.

Teresa - Web Designer

1 Like

This helps a frigging lot! I didn’t actually think about charging on top the hosting. This is actually very clever and also a lot of responsibility, as I’d manage the client’s domain. But then I’d have all works centralised in my account, which seems ideal.

Well! Thank you, sir! :slight_smile:

Glad to help. :slight_smile: