How to show content only on mobile?

Hi,

I’m trying to figure out how to show a certain container, which contains text and an image inside of it, ONLY on mobile portrait mode? It basically instructs the user to turn their phone sideways, so i only want it to show on portrait mode. You can find this container on my last page in my project.

I’ve seen older posts and content regarding “hide” buttons, but I can’t seem to find such a feature. Am i missing something? I hope this is a possible.

I’ve searched on webflow trying to figure out how to show certain content only on mobile, but have not found anything. I can’t follow other posts, because I just can’t find any of the things they reference in their posts.

Thank you

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/creditviz?utm_source=creditviz&preview=39c1c00f864b67d681793649b62bdc72

1 Like

Hi @Matt_webflow,

Are you maybe referring to the display none attribute ?
If so, simply select your container div, apply a display block on desktop, tablet and mobile landscape then, on mobile portrait breakpoint, switch the display attribute to none (see screenshot).

Hope that helps

3 Likes

wow! so simple. I don’t know how I couldn’t figure that out. Thanks for the quick response @anthonysalamin ! I hope this can help other people in a similar situation.

1 Like

You can also do this in the element settings where it says visible on and untick the other devices. This means your styles are a bit cleaner.