How to send Form submissions to different external URLs

I’m trying to figure out how to send people that submit forms on my webflow page to different external URLs based on their response to one of the questions on the form.

I.e. if they select ‘a’ or ‘b’ they get sent to one URL and if they select ‘c’ or ‘d’ they get sent to a different URL.

Is this possible to do on webflow and how do I do that?

Hi @tgr :wave: trying to better understand… Is there any data on the form you are also trying to save? Or is it purely something like - click one of these buttons and go to a new url?

So there is data on the form (i.e. contact information) that I’m also trying to save and I want to filter by responses so that when someone selects one response they get sent to one URL and when they select a different response they go to a different URL.

How are you saving the contact information? Are you using a 3rd party form or native Webflow form?

A native Webflow form. I’d like to have the information send to Hubspot though.

A native Webflow form. I’d like to have the information send to Hubspot though.

You may want to think about using Zapier to capture the form submission, along with that data, and see if a Hubspot Zapier Zap exists (I bet it does) which would allow you to send that data directly to them.

Would Zapier also enable the conditional filtering?

They do have a simple form of conditional filtering. That said, if you’re wondering about Zapier helping you to redirect a user to a different url (based upon selection), that’s a different story.