How to remove ecommerce function?

I cloned a website with CMS and e-commerce functionalities. Now I’d like to pay so I could make the CMS functionality unlimited but there’s no need for me to have the e-commerce so I’d like to remove it. How can I do it? Thanks in advance!

Here is my site Read-Only: (https://preview.webflow.com/preview/uxsnacks?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=uxsnacks&preview=ff10c32949b5a5ee905ff550141dc974&workflow=preview)
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @ZoharL,

At this time, it isn’t possible to remove Ecommerce from your Webflow project.

But, if you aren’t using Ecommerce, you can head on over to the hosting tab of your project and downgrade to CMS or Basic hosting if you like. A couple of things to keep in mind:

• You won’t be able to use white labeling with this project because of Ecommerce
  • You can only downgrade to Basic hosting if there are no CMS collections within the site

If you need to have a project without Ecommerce, you can use cross-site copy and paste as well as the export and import feature of Webflow CMS to migrate your work to a new project without Ecommerce enabled.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and I’ll be happy to assist you further!

2 Likes