How to read data from API to CMS collection webflow

Hello everyone, i need to read data from the API that i’ve created and store it to the CMS collection, is it possible to do? how it works? So, the item in CMS collection is come from the API. I need to integrate our API to webflow ecommerce feature

I’m not sure I understand the question. Please don’t hesitate to correct me if I misunderstood.

If you’re comfortable calling your own API, you should be able to use Webflow’s API to store items into Webflow’s ecommerce feature. It’s well documented.

The only problem is that you have to do it server-side. You cannot do it in javascript on your site’s HTML, because that would reveal your secret API token to anyone who looks at your source.

1 Like

Thank you for your response marc, it means our API do POST or PUT method to CMS Collection in my webflow, is it correct?

1 Like

Yes, that would work.

Hey @JudoHacker It would be great if you give me information about pulling data from third-party api to webflow CMS.
Can I pull data from Coingecko API to directly Webflow CMS and remember the data will be changed every hour or 24 hour. So is it possible to when data changes in the API it will be automatically change on the CMS too ??