How to link form to hotmail account

Im trying to link my form so when you press Send it will send each submission from my form to my Hotmail account.

Thanks heres a link to my site
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/industry-designs?utm_source=industry-designs&preview=5d10847bf01ab673f824d4daa0b8b86b&mode=preview

@Michael1 Have you done anything to your general form settings? That’s where you pick where the emails are sent after someone submits the form. It doesn’t matter if it’s a hotmail address or gmail or anything else.
Like this:

1 Like

I tried that any other suggestions.

hi @Michael1 did you check your spambox for the email? Also, can you please post your read-only link so we can look deeper into the issue?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Heres the link again to my site
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/industry-designs?utm_source=industry-designs&preview=5d10847bf01ab673f824d4daa0b8b86b&mode=preview

Whats the read only link do you mean this
www.inddesigns.com

leave the form action field blank:

CloudApp

then republish your site and test your form

I tried your suggestion PixelGeek though I also cleared the Redirect Url field When I cleared the Action field. Now im receiving this message Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. when I click Send.

hmm… can you try removing that form and adding a new one? But don’t style anything or add any new fields. Just test it with a new form.

@Michael1 - You are self hosting your website. You need to use a third party form processor. Webflow forms don’t work when you export a site and host it. Please refer to the link I shared in your previous post below.

2 Likes

where do i get a third party processor form

Are there any third party custom forms that a are free

Formspree has a free tier (with submission limits): Formspree

Haven’t used it myself though.

Does anyone know any other form creation sites that are totally free with no water mark on the form.

Ah, okay, well that explains it @webdev :joy:. @Michael1 see my reply in your new topic