How to change the current state of a dropdown link?

Good morning :slight_smile:

I’m pretty new to webflow still, but it’s getting better by the minute due to this awesome community, the webflow university and the masses of good information on the web.

Today, I’m facing a minor little problem, that is nevertheless, freaking me out:

When I use the navigation (consists of 3 dropdown-tabs and a link) and click on any of the pages, and then hover over the navbar again, I’ll always find a nasty looking blue text for the current page I’m on.

I have tried several approaches but none of them seem to work, as I can’t target the current state of a dropdown link. How do I change the text color of the active page I’m on, in the navigation?

Sorry for my lack of better wording :smiley:

Regards,
Hendrik

Here is my site Read-Only: [https://preview.webflow.com/preview/elumico-test?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=elumico-test&preview=40bc3f6ec2cc0f2894ee8da25147b8ef&mode=preview]
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey,@desperad0s I’ve created a video on how to change the text color when the current page is active.

Loom Video

Webflow adds the Current combo class that’s when you change the font color.

Hope it helps :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thank you @Sachin ,

that worked like a charm! :slight_smile:

Your welcome :smile: @desperad0s feel free to check the response as solution to mark this request as solved :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Hey @Sachin I’m looking for the solution for this as well but it looks like I can’t access your loom video. Can you help me out?? :pray:

3 Likes