How to actually setup a subdomain?

Hi,

I have a main domain let’s call it: coolwebsite.com to make it easy. And I created this subdomain (info.coolwebsite.com). I added this subdomain into the site settings - publication. I have also added the DNS settings in our hosting website.

And now what?

How can I use this subdomain?

I want to create like mutiple webpages within my subdomain like:
info.coolwebsite.com/project-a
info.coolwebsite.com/project-b

But it’s not really clear how to do this.

There is not a whole lot of info out there. I also saw 1 person creating a new project but that is not ideal for such a small webpage.

Anyone knows what to do?

If info is a separate site with separate content, you create a new project and setup your subdomain on it.

I see, that would be a bit pricey though. What is the use then to add the subdomain to your project with ur main domain if you can’t really use it there? Correct me if I am wrong.

Very little, it would just be an alias.

Once you’ve set up your subdomain (info.coolwebsite.com) in your DNS and Webflow settings, you can start using it by creating individual pages for each project. You don’t need to create a new project for each page. In Webflow, just create new pages within your existing project and publish them to your subdomain. So, you’d make a page named “project-a” and another named “project-b,” and they’ll be accessible at info.coolwebsite.com/project-a and info.coolwebsite.com/project-b.