How many CMS item in the workspace plans?

Hello all,

I’m reviewing the pricing for the workspace plans and it doesn’t mention how many CMS items are included.

How many CMS items are included in the Workspace plans? Here are some screenshots from their pricing page under Workspace Plans.

1 Like

Site plans control site features like CMS limits.

Hi Jeff,

I hope you are well and thank you for taking the time to respond to my post.

So, if you have a workspace plan you can use the CMS functionality, if you host it with a Site plan it is limited by the site plan you choose, but if you host somewhere else, then the CMS has no limits?

thank you again.

So, if you have a workspace plan you can use the CMS functionality, if you host it with a Site plan it is limited by the site plan you choose, but if you host somewhere else, then the CMS has no limits?

Workspace plans affect only the specifics with your Webflow account (how many unpublished sites, password protection, staging site page limits, etc) so they aren’t required to unlock any functionality on any specific site — that is controlled within the Site plan you choose for the project.

That said, only paid Workspace plans allow site exporting, so if you wanted to host elsewhere you’d need to sign up for a Workspace plan for a month in order to export any of your site projects.

When it comes to CMS functionality, that requires the site to have a Webflow hosting plan — exported sites cannot take advantage of that feature.

2 Likes