How do I make my website show up with a sitelinks on google search?

When I search for my site it shows up as one main link in google search. You can see it if you search for “jacob and debbie acro”. I want it to show submenus for other parts of my page. Most websites show up like this. Search for “Empowered Acro”. That is my friends page. There are 6 submenus. How do I do that?

-Jacob

1 Like

sitelinks

The links shown below some of Google’s search results, called sitelinks, are meant to help users navigate your site. Our systems analyze the link structure of your site to find shortcuts that will save users time and allow them to quickly find the information they’re looking for.

How to? short answer

The short answer is - no way to set this (Auto by google).

At the moment, sitelinks are automated. We’re always working to improve our sitelinks algorithms, and we may incorporate webmaster input in the future.

How to? long answer

Although you cannot directly specify sitelinks (they are automated by the Google algorithm), there are a number of ways to help Google pick the right sitelinks for your website:

https://searchenginewatch.com/2017/11/30/what-are-sitelinks-and-how-can-i-get-them/

IMPORTANT

sitelinks only appear on keywords you ranking number 1 (Most of the time for your company/brand name)

1 Like