Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How do I link to a page instead of a url from a CMS collection?

When I add a link field to a CMS collection it only gives me the option to input a url. How can I add a link field that allows me to select pages on my site from a dropdown, like how link block functions?

I’m currently testing my site using the Webflow.io domain, so all my urls correspond to that. With the url method, once I publish my site, then I’m going to have to go through and update every link with the correct domain. There has to be a better way, right? Any help is appreciated.

Screenshot for reference. I’m talking about the link field shown here.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey @dankanvis , Webflow currently does not have a specific option for links within CMS that is only for your project pages, AFAIK.

However, what you can do is use the slug of your pages as the links so you do not have to change all of them from one domain to another when you publish the site.

For example, if you have a page that says Web Design and the slug is web-design, add /web-design in the Link field, adding a / will use whatever domain is being used.

1 Like

Got it, thanks so much! I appreciate your help.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.