Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How do I get better score on Google PageSpeed Insights

Hi :slight_smile:

I’m trying to make my website load faster, but whatever I do, I can’t seem to get a better score.

1. Webflow doesn’t seem to make smaller images for mobile devices.
  2. I have no idea what to do about the “Total blocking time”.

Would anyone be able to tell me if there’s anything I can to do speed up the website?
Thank a bunch :slight_smile:

The website link: https://liborigo.com/
Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Liborigo

There are plenty of topics here in the forums on this subject which you can find by using the search function.

I’m back in the office tomorrow so will take a look and try to advise what to do… :relaxed:

@johnleeds @webdev
I have also been looking into the page speed score, but I have a weird delay on my loading it seems, like a 5-6 second lag on all my pages. But can’t find what causes it. It seems once the lag is over everything is instant.

On this screen shot, it looks like the section around 6000ms is holding back the entire first print?

I’ve checked font’s and some of the ussual stuff that affects page speed but have never ran into the weird lag, ussualy it all slowly gets loaded, not waits and then all of it is loaded at once? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Live Site: www.spotdogwalkers.com

Read Only: Webflow - Spot Dog Walkers

Edit: We had a google Google Optimize tag that was causing the issue, any idea why that would cause a 5 second delay on the page load? @webdev