Hosting And CMS

Hello!
I have a client that agreed for the CMS webflow hosting(yay!). Now there is something to fix. He has already payed a plan (10€ per year) for hosting his domain, and we would like to keep that to keep the emails (xxx@doaminname.com). So what do i have to do for hosting in webflow and keed the other domain?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

I’m a bit confused by the question. But anyway, here’s an info. The use of the domain for web (http://domain.com and other subdomains such as www.domain.com, subdomain.domain.com…) are disconected from the mail use (anything@domain.com). How you use your domain for emails have nothing to do with Webflow, but with your registrar (domain name provider). Either your registrar provides a mail service, either you set the mail service to work with another mail provider (google or anything else).

Is that helpful?

Ok, so i can keep my domain and host the site on webflow? Sorry if i wasn’t clear!

Yes you can host a site where you want, including Webflow, and make your domain point to it. Without changing anything to how your email is currently set.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.