Help with mask/slider in hero

Hi All,

I am in the process of building my store and hit a snag.

1. How do I edit the second slide on the hero homepage? I understand that I can only toggle them while in Preview. Do the slide settings help me at all?

2. Also, I cannot see my images while on mobile. I can’t understand how to fix this. It has something to do with the mask, I think. Help!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dolce-0c42b1?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=dolce-0c42b1&preview=ea5bfb2bd761de203c8857c81db2a154&workflow=preview)

1. Yes the slider settings do help you. If you press the arrow buttons next to “+ Add Slide” it will go to the next or previous slide so you can edit them. Note: if you want to change the image you need to use an image element instead of a div element or use different classes for each image, because if you change the image on a div element with the same class you will change the image on both slides.

2. It has nothing to do with the mask. If you change the “Hero Image” “2” on the first slide to height 675px or any height you want it will show.

Thank you! That was not bad! One more question.

1. How do I change the navigation indicator that is currently the lilac color?
  2. The very thin line of lilac at the top of the navigation?