Help sending form data to Google Sheet (Seeking Freelancer for Hire)

Hi, I am looking for someone to help me send form data to a Google Sheet. Here are a few more details:

• Google Sheet should also include timestamp of form submission
  • Google Sheet should also include current URL when form is submitted
  • This needs to be done inside Webflow instead of on exported code (with code embeds for example)
  • I would still like to receive the Webflow emails that a form was submitted
  • This needs to be a repeatable process a novice like me could do if needed again

I am well-versed in Webflow, but not with custom code. I was trying to follow this process, but I wasnā€™t able to - see novice comment above :slight_smile:

Please PM me or comment on this thread if you are interested and can help. Thanks so much!

// Michael

1 Like

Have you tried with Zapier ? :wink:

1 Like

@Pasint Hi! Yes, I have tried it successfully, but I donā€™t want to pay monthly for Zapier.

Hi Michael,

Hope you are doing well.

I can help. PM sent. Please check.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
Hayden

1 Like

Hi Michael,

I would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

1 Like

@andy1 Just emailed you, thanks!

You can use Zapier for free for up to 5 ā€˜Zapsā€™ if iā€™m correct.

1 Like

@icexuick Hey Martin, I believe you can make as many zaps as you want on the free plan, but only ones with 2 or less steps.

https://zapier.com/pricing/

You can make as many zaps as you want, but you can only have 5 zaps active at once.
And yes, youā€™re right about the multi-step-zaps - these are only available on the paid plans.

Hey man! I found the original source for the link you posted in GIThub with the annotated version. I followed the instructions and now have TWO forms on ONE page that can post to ONE sheet exactly the way I wanted with a few changes. Hereā€™s the link to a demonstration of it working, and the links to GitHub are in the description.

If youā€™re having an issue with the code, Iā€™m not a ā€œcoderā€ but I can code the crap out of these functions in this script after hours of testing.

GOOD LUCK!

OH YEAH! Itā€™s free. You donā€™t need Crapier, and you dontā€™ have to export your site and host it elsewhere in order to get some PHP going. Itā€™s just javascript and google api script.

Once itā€™s in sheets, there are many add ons that will automate email notifications, create documents, etc from there. WOOT!

Check it out.

2 Likes

@myonke Hey Michael, you can do all of that with Sheet Monkey, no code required.

Hereā€™s a video guide: