Having an issue where every button has "Current" in the Selector field

Im having an issue where every button has “Current” in the Selector field even though im not on that current page. I have to kill the link in the button which isnt ideal as we’re frequently making changes to the design and i have alot of buttons and links through the site.

Anyone run into this issue?

3 Likes

I have this issue too. Bloody annoying. I was so confused suddenly why styles I implemented didn’t have any effect of publish. And found out that the editor suddenly had “+current” combo style attached to all links.

Hi @Sveky and @alexanderwong, sorry to hear about the trouble with the current class selector. I am happy to take a look further.

Can you please send me the following so I can take a closer look?
• Description of what you’re experiencing (include names of site, pages, elements, classes, interactions, etc)
• Examples of what you’re experiencing (include screenshots, screencasts, gifs, before/after, intended designs, etc)
• Environment info that you’re experiencing trouble on (include your exact browser version, device model, operating system version, etc)

Thanks in advance!

I also posted this some time ago.

http://forum.webflow.com/t/random-current-class-styling/26459

And a note; this is still happening in my projects. Not with all links, but very randomly. I can’t say what it causes.

Hey @Sveky @alexanderwong and @rowan

Are you experiencing this on Chrome, Safari or both? I can’t reproduce this on my side :/

Hi @bart @cyberdave,
Im using Latest Chrome ( Version 49.0.2623.110 (64-bit) on mac El Capitan 10.11.1
As you can see below im on the homepage but when i try to edit for example the Institutional button it shows current.

I had a quick fiddle this morning seems to be less common but still an issue as you can see below im on the “Our Funds” page editing the “Home” nav link it it has the “current” tag in the selector.

Cheers
Sveky

I also had this happen recently and there really isn’t a good way to dig past the “Current” state (I know you can use the graph button to the right of the class, however this doesn’t play nicely with sub classes and any viewport size other than the desktop).

My fix was to recreate the navigation link blocks, but luckily one of my links was not continuously showing “Current” so I was able to copy and paste to replace the links that were suck.

Honestly, a small lightning bolt icon to toggle the “Current” state would be great, however I’m sure that may cause more trouble than it’s worth.

Basically Sveky answered everything. It’s totally random. It’s not happening for now. But after some time of designing and back and forth between different sites, it sometimes goes crazy. Using latest Chrome as well on Windows 10 64-bit.

I have this issue too. It only happens on sub pages, and only when I click the relevant nav button. It’s present each time, so feel free to contact me and have a look at my site.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.