Having a few issues: "Template by ____" & editing a Hamburger menu

Hey everyone,

I am new to Webflow and I have 2 problems I can’t seem to find answers for.

1. I used a Clone template to get me going on my site, but it has a badge that is showing up in the footer that say “template by _____”. If I delete the footer, it moves to the top of my website. Where do I find this and is it possible to turn it off? It doesn’t show up when I’m editing, only shows on the public side. I have a Read-only link below, but here is a link to the public side: https://acwabash.webflow.io/

2. I want to edit what my mobile menu looks like, but when I try to open up the hamburger menu to edit it, I can’t get it to open to see what edits I am making. How can I enable this? I read somewhere that custom menus aren’t able to been seen visually when editing? Is that true? That seems odd.

Well, those are the 2 issues I am running into right now.

If anyone has any help or advice they could share, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

The template creator is inserting that credit via JavaScript that is loaded into the project. Probably requires the credit for the use of the template but that is for you to determine.

Thank you! That’s helps me! Do you know where in Webflow I would go to start looking/combing through JavaScript files?

Nevermind! I think I found it!

Any thoughts on the Hamburger menu visual issue I’m running in to?

Change the display from hidden to block for the element that you need to edit, and when you’re done editing change it back to hidden, since it is most likely being visually rendered by Interactions.

I appreciate your reply – I am not seeing where I can do that. I see where I can cue it through Interactions, but it goes away when I leave to try and edit the text.

I can’t find anything left that is hidden. I don’t know where I am missing it.

One usually has to deconstruct a template that was created by someone else in order to be able to edit all the functionality. Is there no documentation with the template? You could always reach out to the designer and procure some help. I don’t have the time to do this for you.