Handle your forms with Formcarry

Hey :wave:,

I’m Nusu, founder of Formcarry.
Webflow recently dropped support for processing forms for exported projects, I know a lot of you were affected by this change. You can set up your Formcarry forms in seconds.
The benefits are:

• GDPR
  • Spam Detection
  • File Upload support
  • Zapier Integration
  • Exporting submissions in CSV or JSON
  • Defining Autoreply Messages

Here’s how to set up your Webflow forms with Formcarry:
1- Create a form In Formcarry:

2- Copy your endpoint url and paste it into your form:
You need to find the Form element, make sure you have selected method as POST

3- Publish your site:

4- Open your site and test your form:
By default formcarry show visitors our default thank you page, but you can configure it in your dashboard by changing your Return Url

5- Let’s see what we got:

It’s working perfectly, while we have done the basics, let me tell you what you can achieve further:
We have Zapier Integration, using Formcarry with Zapier is extremely powerfull, what you can do with it?

• You can get notified everytime someone submits your form with Slack, Pushover (ios, android and web notifications).
  • You can grab those data and connect it with other services like Intercom, MailChimp, Salesforce, Google Sheets. Zapier has over 750+ integrations, it’s up to your imagination.

here’s our Zapier Guide
here’s our Zapier Page

Hope it helps, and don’t mind to ask me any questions on your mind!

3 Likes

Does the Baby Plan (can I convince you to change that name?) integrate with Zapier?

Hey, I will consider it :thinking:and yes you can use Zapier Integration with Baby plan.

It would be great if you could format the text in the reply you receive in the baby plan as the font size is very large. I hear that you can with a paid plan, but I would have thought it was a basic requirement that should really be standard. Apart from that - very good work!

Hello guys, we have shipped a huge update today, we think you’ll love it.

Sort, Filter, Bulk Actions.

We knew it’s a big need,

now you can:

• Filter and sort submissions as you want.
  • Select all submissions on current page, delete them all, mark them as a spam or not a spam.
  • Export submissions by filters.

this feature is now available in beta stage

Analytics.

Well yes, now you can inspect your submissions, and a lot more on the way for analytics.

New Email Templates.

We have redesigned our email templates.

Formcarry CLI.

Now you can use our command line interface to create form endpoints within your terminal, GitHub - formcarry/formcarry-cli: The command line interface for Formcarry 🎉

Pricing Plans.

We have revisited our pricing plans, from today all paid plans can create unlimited forms, while plans are tiered by submissions per month.

New Code Examples

We have added new code examples for React, Axios, Fetch API and XMLHttpRequest.

Use your own Mail Server

This is perfect for businesses and agencies, now you can use your own email server to send notification and autoresponse emails. Only available in the Growth plan

Hi @nusu, how does formcarry work with reCaptcha?

Do we just have to put the reCaptcha field in the Webflow form (with Google keys defined in the settings) and it will work automatically after export?

I’m asking because the formcarry instructions mention to add the below code line in the form to prevent spam, do we have to do this using a custom code field instead of using the Webflow reCaptcha field?
<input type="hidden" name="_gotcha"><!-- use this to prevent spam -->

Thanks!

Hi did you get an answer to this regards recaptcha?

Hello yes it works fine with formcarry, without having to add custom code, but with the free plan it displays a formcarry page after submission which can’t be customized.
I would recommend exporting to Netflify with Udesly for example, to have a free hosting that converts Webflow forms automatically.

1 Like

Hi flashsites your project is great. People just need to be informed that there is some branding added on the free version.
https://cryolayer.com/ is great too in the same spirit (but no GitHub access)