Grid layout help

Hey all,

Could anyone point me in the right direction to achieve the following layout?

So far, I tried using flex containing 2 divs, 1 div 30% width and the other 70% width - but definitely not working for me :slight_smile:

Here is my site Read-Only:

Have a look at the link below. I recreated your design.

Try using this tutorial to develop this further.

1 Like

this is brilliant - thank you!

1 Like