Gremlins again / Code is being changed out of nowhere

2 out of 3 days since live and code is not working [ grid issue ] + copy duplication and interactions changing on the fly.

Today, Webflow took a normal paragraph and decided to break it into two CSS classes and change the font size and positioning, as you can imagine, my Client wasn’t happy and is second-guessing the Webflow platform after 3 days being LIVE ;(

Anyone else having these issues?

Short of having to check on the site like a child misbehaving every few hours, what am I to do?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @LvnLife

Thanks for posting about this odd behavior.

Definitely sounds weird — in your screenshots it looks like these have two different titles:
CloudApp

Is this a slide with rotating headings?

Happy to look in to this further, but we’ll need a bit more info.

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in – only this project or multiple projects? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Can you please try the following:

Could you also please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.