Greetings from Dallas, TX!

Hi all,

I’m just starting out in Webflow to understand it’s capabilities. I just recently started a business selling design sprints and service design here in Dallas, TX, and want to understand the program better.

Btw, your training videos are AWESOME. I’ve never seen anything like them, and they’ve had me laughing out loud. Especially the reference to Klingon when understanding the germanic origin of ‘Hierarchy’ (from Element Hierarchy).

I do have a question though. I recently wrote a Medium post on integrating Webflow into a typical Design Sprint and wanted to promote it. BUT, I fear admin wrath if I start posting any article material since I’m so new.

If it’s better, I can DM the link to the article to any moderator to see if it’s within community guidelines. Otherwise, no big whoop. I’m going to learn the program one way or another.

Hope you all are having a great week. :slight_smile:

Yours,
Spider

3 Likes

Hi @Spiderbird

Firstly, welcome to Webflow and the forum! Yep those videos are gold!

Secondly, it’s great to hear about where Webflow is being used - feel free to message me or another moderator a link for a quick check :slightly_smiling_face:

The community guidelines are over at:

https://discourse.webflow.com/guidelines

1 Like

Hello @Spiderbird,

I just wanted to say hi. This is G.J. and I’m in Dallas too, uptown to be exact. So if you ever need anything, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’ll shoot you a message with my number on your profile, see ya. :smile:

1 Like

Hi StuM,

Got it. I did read through the guidelines when I first joined, but I’d like to be respectful/careful. I’ll shoot you a link shortly.

• R

Hi @garymichael1313,

Sounds great, and thanks for the welcome! I’ll check out your message in just a minute.

• Spider

Found it! Great post.

1 Like

Alrighty then! I’ll start a new thread with the post link, and hopefully start some interesting conversations on execution, planning and feasibility. Thanks @jorn!

Thread here:

1 Like