Article Review: Webflow + Design Sprints

Hi all,

I recently wrote an article exploring the integration of Webflow within a prototype phase for your typical Design Sprint. I’m relatively new to Webflow, but I’m very familiar with Design Sprints and their execution. I think bringing the two together would be an amazing dynamic that transforms throwaway prototypes into the beginnings of a lightweight MVP.

I’d like to ask for your perspective on the article (especially from @PixelGeek , @mistercreate and @jmw ). Does this article represent what Webflow can do? Did I miss any details I should have included? How would you improve what I’ve already attempted to communicate here?

Let me know what you think when you have a moment, and thanks in advance for your time.
Also, thanks to @StuM for his assistance and guidance in posting this. Really appreciate it!

Yours,
Robert

3 Likes

I agree. This is what I’m trying to say when I talk to people about Webflow. You can use it in so many ways and in so many stages in a development phase. And if done right you actually can build your app doing it, as you say in the article. Benefits like time saving but mostly the ability to “use” the product along the way building it up.

Thanks for the article, good read.

1 Like

You’re most welcome @jorn. Thanks for taking time to read it. :slight_smile:

Hey @Spiderbird! Thanks for the tag—I’ll give it a read and share my thoughts today!

1 Like

Sounds good @jmw. Whenever you have time. No rush at all. Hope you have a good weekend!

1 Like