Google still finds a deleted pdf in uploads-ssl.webflow.com!

Hi! Does anybody know how to completely delete a pdf from being found by Google search?
I have a site for a customer, where we have deleted a pdf from the assets and the link to it, on the page (www.oslobuss.no). But if we search with Google the pdf still shows up - but on the domain uploads.ssl.webflow.com … Can it be removed, so that it’s not accessible via Google?
(Should preferably come to a 404 page?).

(https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5e3d9a09b793998894fb6727/5f3701c29a782314e69512be_Safety%20Spray%20Oslobuss.pdf)

In google search console you can add deleted urls

Thank you for your respons, but unfortunately, I cannot delete URLs on Google Search Console that is on not on my own, verified page(s).
Uploads, like this pdf, is located on uploads-ssl.webflow.com, in other words somehow on Webflow’s central server (?) and not actually on my page/domain/url, like oslobuss.no or oslobuss.webflow.io

Ok… hm… what is the url shown in Google search console?
Can you add a 301?

It would be much easier to just be able to delete the files yourself…

Agreed, which you can’t do on the WF asset CDN. For assets that I need to control, I instead use CDN’s that allow for it. There is a wishlist item for this. Maybe everyone can vote and someday Webflow would implement it.

Presumably the suggested CDN’s would all also have had y-combinator seed funding and also part of the ‘ecosystem’. What happened to the whole point of the internet and standards?

Webflows support-team is now removing the file for me. But would be good to have full control over my own files. I’ll join that wishlist @webdev ! :slight_smile:

Im having the same problem with a client of mine, file has been deleted and still appears in Google search…please help me webflow this has been years and my client is getting frustrated