Google Analytics Question

I am new to Webflow. Just finished my first website, and now I am setting up Google Analytics. I added the code snippet to the custom head code section, and I did the Google site verification. It all appears to have worked. But, my question is, am I supposed to be able to see the google analytics data here on Webflow? Where do I go to see the site tracking data and how many views my website is getting, etc…? Or is that still viewed on the Google Analytics website, and what I did was just tie my website on Webflow to Google Analytics? Thanks!

I don’t have much experience with Google Analytics. But when I used to use it for a website a while back I viewed it on the Analytics site. Not Webflow. Hope this helps. :wink::blush::+1:

Yes, @VladimirVitaliyevich is correct. For check all the Google Analytic information you will have to go to your Google Analytic account .

1 Like

You tied your website to Google Analytics. What you’ll do is login to analytics.google.com, click on the “Reporting” tab at the top, and start clicking around.

Assuming your website begins getting traffic, I would assume you will want to spend most of your time in the “Audience” and “Acquisition” sections.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.