Getting errors in the editor that doesn't make sense

I have a page for a client that’s been live for a few months. All of a sudden there’s an error in the editor that says there’s validation errors for a CMS Collections used for posting news. In the editor it looks like there’s no image and says “Unknown File Name”, but the link works and if i got into the CMS collection in the designer the file name is correct and there’s no validation error. I’ve looked through all other fields but it all looks alright and everything works as it should.

Just wanted to check if someone have encountered anythings similar or know if this is a known bug.

See the following screenshots (I’ve edited out file names etc. because of client integrity):

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

I’ve ran into this same issue. I’ve noticed it happens when I upload images to the editor, and then delete the original image saved to my computer. That might be a coincidence, but it’s happened multiple times.

I am also getting the same issue with not being able to preview uploaded images in the editor, seemingly at random.