FoxyCart cons and pros?

Hello there,

Can someone confirm that FoxyCart is a great integration for Webflow to be used for payments? What are FoxyCart’s cons and pros compared to other payment gateways on Webflow?

Thanks and really appreciate it.

Warmest regards,
Piasecki

First off welcome to the community @Piasecki

What you need to know is that FoxyCart isnt a Payment Gateway or processor. They offer a variety of payment processors, which you can find a full list here: Payment Methods | Foxy.io

Next, they integrate seamlessly with Webflow if you need a processor other than Stripe or PayPal and additional integration features that are not yet available within Webflow.

Also, there is a bit more setup/configuration that is needed when working with Foxy but it is a great alternative to the native eCommerce solution.

@foxy Josh you have anything else to add?

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

~ Happy Designing ~
Brandon

2 Likes

Thanks, Brandon, for your quick answer. So as I see the only thing that may stop someone is a bit trickier way of setting things up?

Another question is whether they are okay with their users selling products containing CDB? I just know if someone in the chain of partners gets some strict regulations the whole campaign may go down.

Thanks,
Piasecki

@QA_Brandon Thank you!

@Piasecki I think I might have just emailed you. Information about our integration with Webflow can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io We offer an unlimited free trial, free one-on-one onboarding, and support CBD and hemp products.

We’re here to help you every step of the way and for most use cases, setup is pretty easy. Feel free to email us if you have any other questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Thanks @foxy for your answer and kind email (sent my reply).

Sounds cool and exciting.

Cheers,
Piasecki

1 Like