Forms not sending emails

Hi,

I see several unresolved (unresponded to) tickets for form emails not sending. Is anyone else experiencing this? We have 3 forms on our site, and none of them are sending emails to the specified address.

Thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/credit-key?preview=6230d2b4f29b47497654913030c627dc

Hi @robtour,

Thank you so much for reaching out about not receiving emails from your forms. I imagine that is not what you were expecting, but I’m happy to help!

I was able to complete a test and see that the form posted the submission. Were you able to receive that email?

If not, I would suggest checking your server settings to make sure Webflow emails are whitelisted, and that they have not been previously blacklisted.

The issue is perhaps an aggressive mail filter which may also be reading the mail as a blacklist.

The following is where you can test your mail server: Network Tools: DNS,IP,Email

Please let me know if you find anything within your mail server. I’d be happy to provide additional assistance

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.